Mess with the Carnotaurus, and you’ll get the horns…
This giant would be a rival for even the ferocious Tyrannosaurus Rex in size. A distinctive meat eater, the Carnotaurus commonly fed on smaller animals rather than the big guys, and it is believed that rival creatures of the same species would ram their bull-like horns into one another while fighting much the same way our current horned-animals do.
Either way, this figure gives no innocent impressions of what the dinosaur would do if it were alive today, as opposed to 69 million years ago. With stunning detail, this Carnotaurus figure will be an excellent addition to your dinosaur toy collection–just don’t wave any red sheets in front of it…
Here are a few factoids about the Carnotaurus:
- The Carnotaurus is the only carnivorous dinosaur of its kind to have two horns on the top of its head.
- A rather recent discovery, the Carnotaurus was first excavated in 1984!
- It stands nearly as tall as the gigantic Tyrannosaurus Rex, up to 29 feet in length!
- It is believed by paleontologists that the size of the Carnotuarus’s jaw suggests that it had a weak bite, but was very fast at chomping its prey.
- Its skull is proportionally smaller and deeper than any other large, carnivorous dinosaur.
- Plastic Carnotaurus figure
- Durable, sturdy material
- Very detailed in craftsmanship and coloring
- Weight approximately 1lb
* Papo figures are hand painted, and may vary slightly in color and pattern from the picture shown.