Discovery Kit - Shark Teeth Paleo Kit
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Wonders of Nature is a collection of educational toys for children and adults who want to learn more about our planet. presents the fascinating world of geology and paleontology in a relatable and exciting way, suggesting real experiments with real fossils and minerals. An illustrated guide full of scientific information suitable for children prepares young geologists to understand and complete Dr. Steve's experiments. All Geoworld products are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and safety, and are rigorously tested to ensure compliance with the international safety protocols. Geoworld production centers adhere to strict guidelines ensuring the maintenance and observance of these standards. Each Geoworld product:• Links manual skills and learning.• Contains tangible evidence of millions of years of Earth's history.• Creates a unique experience in the world of fossils, minerals, gems and dinosaurs.• Is designed and engineered in Italy by our team of experts and scientists.
- Begin the amazing journey into prehistory with Dr. Steve, the most fun paleontologist in the world!
- 5 Authentic fossilized teeth of prehistoric sharks still hidden in the sand and waiting to be discovered, recognized, cleaned, classified and displayed by a young aspiring paleontologist
- Included in the kit is also a sensational tooth of the largest shark ever existed (the Megalodon!) In museum-quality replica of 1: 1
- It is not over: the great illustrated guide by Dr. Steve will let you learn while having fun the interesting news about the most famous sharks of all time
- Perfect for children aged 6 to 12 years old with a passion for geology and for Nature. An educational experience that combines science with fun and encourages respect for the Earth.