If T-Rex was fighting in the boxing ring, this would be his only contender…
If the Spinosaurus were charging at you, it’d be a good idea to run and hide, and pray it doesn’t smell you…
This giant creature was the only match for the Tyrannosaurus Rex, and it should be obvious why. Its front arms are longer, for one...
This plastic figure provides a great look into the ferocity of the Spinosaurus, and with a functional jaw, you can see just how many teeth would be chomping down on its prey.
And just when you thought you knew everything about this prehistoric monster, you might be surprised at these factoids:
- Measured to be as long as 59 feet at full growth, and can weigh as much as 20 tons!
- Though its diet allows it to eat almost anything that moves, Paleontologists believe that its elongated snout is evidence that it thrived on fish when it couldn’t find any land animals to eat.
- Having longer arms than the Tyrannosaurus, the Spinosaurus walked as a quadruped (on all fours) nearly as often as it walked with its two back feet.
- Was first discovered in Egypt, in 1912.
- The spines on its back could grow to be as long as 1.5 meters!
- Plastic Spinosaurus figure
- Durable, sturdy material
- Very detailed in craftsmanship and coloring
- Size approximately 11” x 6.5”
- Weight approximately 4lbs
- Spino-sized boxing gloves not included
* Papo figures are hand painted, and may vary slightly in color and pattern from the picture shown.