Papo Tyrannosaurus Rex Brown
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The terrifying beast with sharp teeth and a terrible high-five range.
You know when the ripples start forming in the glass of water it’s time to run…
The Tyrannosaurus Rex is legendary, and for good reason. Widely considered the most dangerous hunter of the late Cretaceous period, he roams the land munching on and devouring anything that moves, and this figure gives nothing less than that intense impression.
The realistic detail of this Dinosaur figure is enough to strike fear into your soul (or at the very least the soul of your house pet…)
Here are a few factoids about this giant to wet your appetite:
- The name of the Tyrannosaurus Rex stems from the Greek words tyrannos and sauros, meaning “Tyrant Lizard.”
- The Tyrannosaurus has been discovered to be as much as 40 feet in length, and weigh over 18 tons!
- It is estimated that the T-rex could run between 25 and 45 mph!
- Unlike the portrayal in the famous Jurassic Park movies, the Tyrannosaurus actually had extremely good vision, compared by many paleontologists to that of hawks. But even if it couldn’t see Dr. Grant standing three feet in front of it, it would have smelled him, and chomped away. (Lucky for Dr. Grant that T-Rex wasn’t based as much on reality…)
- Though the Tyrannosaurus was an animal that lived and hunted in packs, they also practiced frequent cannibalism, feeding on their fallen pack friends. (Not a friendly bunch, eh?)
- Plastic Tyrannosaurus Rex figure
- Durable, sturdy material
- Very detailed in craftsmanship and coloring
- Size approximately 11” x 5”
- Weight approximately 3lbs
- Friendlier than your average cannibalistic Rex
* Papo figures are hand painted, and may vary slightly in color and pattern from the picture shown.